Humphries Associates are now registered with the Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN) as a service provider.
Management Capability Development Voucher Fund
Small businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
Management Capability Development Vouchers are only available through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP) Growth Advisors.
Vouchers may be provided to a business where the Growth Advisors have identified a need for management training as part of an action plan to support the business owner to grow and innovate their business.
For more information on the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund or to find your local Growth Advisor go to www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz.
We currently have the following registered service that would benefit your business:
Cashflow Forecast and Cashflow Management
Poor cashflow is the number one reason businesses fail. We offer one-on-one coaching – the sooner we complete a Cashflow Forecast for you, the sooner we can work together to agree strategies for improvement.
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth.
Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
Inadequate cashflow is a symptom of management problems in a business, NOT the cause.
Helping our clients look ahead with confidence and putting in place basic cashflow maximisation strategies is core to our purpose as your accountants.
Benefits of Cashflow Management
- Assists with bank lending requirements
- Identifies ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
- Improves communication and relationships with your financiers and suppliers
- Gives you an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
- Helps you understand the key cashflow drivers and the Cash Conversion Cycle in your business
- Enables you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Teaches you how to monitor your actual cashflow against forecast in your accounting or reporting software
- Provides peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
- Improves business processes that maximise cashflow, profit and business value
- Drives your business to achieve your goals in a controlled and managed way
A Growth Advisor from RBPN will then contact you to assess eligibility.