Humphries Associates are registered with the Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN) as a service provider.
Click here to find more details on NZTE/RBPN funding.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING REGISTERED SERVICE THAT WOULD BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS:
COVID-19 Cashflow Management and Forecasting
Poor cashflow is the number one reason businesses fail.
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
Inadequate cashflow is a symptom of management problems in a business, NOT the cause.
Helping our clients look ahead with confidence and putting in place basic cashflow maximisation strategies is core to our purpose as your accountants.
What Is Involved?
We will advise and assist business owners with preparation of a Cashflow Forecast, and provide Cashflow Management advice to:
• Identify the likely causes of cashflow problems within your business
• Set 12 month and 90-day cashflow improvement goals and actions
Benefits of Cashflow Management
• Assists with bank lending requirements
• Identifies ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
• Improves communication and relationships with your financiers and suppliers
• Gives you an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
• Helps you understand the key cashflow drivers and the Cash Conversion Cycle in your business
• Enables you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
• Teaches you how to monitor your actual cashflow against forecast in your accounting or reporting software
• Provides peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
• Improves business processes that maximise cashflow, profit and business value
• Drives your business to achieve your goals in a controlled and managed way
Feel free to contact us with any questions.