Humphries Associates are registered with the Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN) as a service provider.
Click here to find more details on NZTE/RBPN funding.
WE CURRENTLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING REGISTERED SERVICE THAT WOULD BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS:
COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
Our facilitated Business Continuity planning service will give you peace of mind and clarity for decision-making for the future of your business, and ensure you access Government support entitlements and maximise opportunities to preserve your cashflow and profitability.
The planning service is designed with practical content to help you build your Business Continuity plan. This is done in a collaborative way, either in a one 4-hour or two 2-hour on-line facilitated planning session and developing a plan to implement.
An alternative option of drafting your own plan, using our guide, before meeting with us online for 90-minutes to finalise the plan is also available.
Benefits of Developing Your Business Continuity Plan
• Help with building resilience in your team and family at this time
• Access support during these unprecedented times
• Outline the things you should consider now to minimise the impact on your business
• Maximise opportunities to preserve your cashflow and profitability
• Get peace of mind that you are receiving all the government assistance you’re entitled to
• Clarity on the assistance your business should obtain from your bank, financiers, suppliers and the tax department
• Create a roadmap for dealing with employment issues
• Clarify a process for looking after your customers and preserving income from them
• Explore all options to pivot your business strategy in these challenging times
• In the worst-case scenario, certainty about whether your business can continue
• A plan to preserve the value of your assets and your wealth as much as possible
• Access to best practise, combining your expertise with ours
• Reassurance that you’ve done all you can to minimise the impact Covid-19 will have on your business, your family and your team
Talk to us if you have any questions. We can advise you on the best way forward.