Core values are the essence of a company’s vision, culture, and identity. They need to be developed from within the business, in order to be authentic to your company and team.
The most effective way to develop Core Values is by having a neutral facilitator to lead the process. We’ve developed a service that allows you to create Core Values for your business, providing a guide for the interaction between your team and clients.
Our Core Values Development service gives you the chance to:
- Understand what Core Values are and the benefit of having them
- Brainstorm what values you consider to be important
- Prioritise your values to a top five
- Develop a key definition for each Core Value
- Plan how to unveil and display your new Core Values
Differences in values, beliefs, and strategies within your business can disrupt culture and impact the service you provide to your clients. If you don’t have a set of Core Values that define expectations and behaviour, then we recommend you contact us today.
By attending a Core Values Development session, you’ll:
- Build a foundation for the culture that will drive success
- Increase alignment within your team
- Determine the values that will drive your business to achieve its vision
- Gain a framework for effective communication
- Differentiate your business from competitors
Get in touch now to book your Core Values Development session.